Please be advised:
- Leaf piles containing grass clippings, branches, or animal waste will not be collected.
- Leaves to be collected must be raked to the edge of the road, and must not be placed on the road.
- Piles of leaves must not extend more than six feet away from the edge of the road.
- Bagged leaves must be in biodegradable paper bags, and placed on the curb.
- Leaves will not be collected on Friday, due to garbage collection and routine road maintenance.
Thank you for your cooperation
See the Residents - Leaf Collection section of our website